Saturday, November 10, 2012

November 9th in Texas


Darcia called me yesterday to inform me that it had snowed in Emmett. I know that it had snowed earlier in Pocatello. A neighbor that has two girls the same age as my boys and I took our kids to the Houston Aquarium. It was lots of fun. The best exhibit was a white tiger. I know that is a little different. They did have lots of fish, alligators, and turtles too. There was a big snapping turtle, sea horses and snakes also. I do like snakes. Outside the aquarium was a splash pad. So while it's snowing in Idaho we are playing in the water. I wasn't prepared for water so the kids played in there clothes and had to drive home naked. It was lots of fun. And we got out of the house a little. Craig did have the day off but he went golfing.


The tiger

Playing in the water

Mason talking to the tiger.


While you had snow this is what we were doing!


No comments:

Post a Comment