Wednesday, January 2, 2013

My Blog shut me out.

So I tried to post some things a while ago but my blog shut me out. And it is very hard for me to keep this up. I am not sure why but it is. We are great! We had a good Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years. All very relaxed and quite. That is not normal for us. Here are some things we did in between.
They are chronological backwards!
I was a vendor at a Rodeo. And no one was there. I it was a total bust for me but they had a petting zoo and the kids got to play with the animals.

 At first Mason wouldn't touch anything. Then we go him to hold the baby chick. After that he wouldn't leave it a long. He would chase it around and pick it up, not softly. So he had to be done.

 They had pony rides. It took Degan along time to get on. And he wouldn't let the guy take him into the arena  they had set up for the rides. But there is my little cowboy.

 Mason and the bunny!

 Degan's School Christmas Program. I was really nervous that he wouldn't get up there. But he did great. My baby is growing up. So sad. tear, tear!

 Trip 2 to the Zoo. It is so big. We have gone twice and I don't think we have seen everything.


 Craig's work Christmas Party was on The Southern Empress on Lake Conroe. The lake is like 15 Miles long. It is big. I think that is where they play in the water.

 We had Thanksgiving dinner at one of Craig's coworkers house. And we had a pinata. I think that should be a new tradition.

 First trip to the zoo!



And that is the last two Months!

No comments:

Post a Comment